High Damage Number Build
Rednose submitted some interesting builds to share. These builds have limited group testing, but they all received extensive solo testing in the Egypt areas of the game (Q7-Q9 content).
Glyphs: Crit or Crit Power
Description: This build focuses on doing high damage numbers using crits and high damage skills with longer casting time. Not that great for soloing, but it might turn out well as DD in a party with the self-increasing crit chances.
1. Arc Flash; builder, chain, applies afflicted through “Chain Reaction”
2. Flashpoint; applies high affliction damage on AoE if hitting an afflicted target
3. Blaze; Ele consumer, always crits on afflicted due to “Aidelon”
4. Big forty Five; gun consumer,
5. Turn the Tables(survivalism tree); selfheal
6. Deadly Aim; party-wide crit buff for a few seconds
7. Gun Crazy/Bullet Ballet(Elite); high single target or PBAoE damagePassive Skills:
1. Elemental Force; every 8th hit crits
2. Death Density; increases crit chance after a kill
3. Aidelon; makes Blaze always crit on afflicted
4. Mad Skills; buffs crit when you crit
5. Chain Reaction; chain skills(aka no1) apply afflicted
6. One in the Chamber; extra damage on crits
7. Live Wire (Elite); huge extra damage after your 4th crit
Usage: start fights with 1,2,4, then use 3, 4 and 7 as often as possible.