TSW Guide for Patch 1.4
Big Trouble in the Big Apple
Releasing November 15th, Patch 1.4 offers multiple new areas and quests for TSW.
Content update 1.4 brings a bit of something to all play styles. PVE progression players will enjoy the new raid and Slaughterhouse dungeons. Group oriented, but more casual, players will find the new lair quests to be an interesting new game mechanic. RP oriented players should have all sorts of fun in the Albion Theater (and there are interesting setpiece rewards out there). PVP players should find changes to Fusang worth a look. Solo players will find the new quests expanding elements of our existing stories and starting one new one. Finally, anyone with a Leatherface fetish will certainly enjoy the new Chainsaw auxiliary weapon.
New Content for Update 1.4
- The First TSW Raid: The Crossroad of the Worlds with the players facing off against the Unutterable Lurker
- The Chainsaw Auxiliary Weapon
- A third (and final) lair quest for all lairs
- 3 New Missions: To Sir, With Love; The Red Thread and All Roads Lead to Rome
- PVP Updates
- RP location, The Albion Theatre
- The final NM Zone, The Slaughterhouse
- As well as Event Achievements
Opening elements of Crossroad of the World