Single Target Burst DPS Build
An Elite Dungeon DPS Build
The Single Target Burst build is a DPS build for elite dungeons. It was submitted to us by Dynamo, using our Submit a Build feature. This build uses Blood and Elemental Magic.
- Arc Flash (chain)
- Blaze (100%crit high damage)
- Bloodshot (consumer normal damage)
- Molten Earth (hinder normal damage)
- Thor’s Hammer (high damage)
- Anima Charge (makes above skill free)
- Confuse (removes agro by 50%)
- Elemental Precision (10% more damage to elemental abilities)
- High Voltage (anima charge will cause the next attack to critically hit)
- Chain Reaction (makes arc flash cause afflict)
- Aidelon (100% crit to blaze)
- Dark Potency (+pen)
- Criticality (extra dmg on crits)
- Live Wire (extra damage on crits)
Arc flash is a Chain builder that together with chain reaction causes affliction on the target, each time you use your builder, you cause affliction, making Dark Potency activate and increase your penetration with 30 per stack for 8 seconds 5 stacks.
The passive Aidelon causes blaze to always crit when the target is afflicted since blaze has 100% chance to crit, Criticality and live wire work too, criticality does instant extra damage while live wire counts your crits to 4 where the 5th causes alot of extra damage.
Thor’s hammer is a high damage ability that uses alot of rescources, using anima charge first, your next consumer in this case Thor’s hammer will be free of cost, AND High voltage also adds that the next consumer after anima charge will Critically hit which live wire criticality benefit from, and having your highest damage ability crit is fun to watch.
you want to start building the rescources, so use the builder (arc flash) 4 times use an anima Charge and drop the Thor’s hammer followed by a blaze and 2 bloodshots and a Molten earth.
if you get cought in agro which you might, use Confuse.
since bloodshot requires only 2 rescources while blaze requires 3, you can use that between building and blazing for example, after doing the said rotation, you will have 1 elemental rescource available.
build 2 times so you got 3 elemental rescources and 2 blood rescources, and you can fire off a blaze and a bloodshot.
only use thor’s hammer after you used anima charge, and use molten earth for hindering or simply extra damage.
you will want Penetration and Crit power