Designed by Arctus
Submitted 19-Jul, via our board submission tool
Weapons – Blade/Chaos
Utility level – this works in Nightmare dungeons
Pulling the Strings
Fuel to the Fire
Master of Illusion
This is a standart build for NM. Its tested by many players, but you need to know the boss and adapt your build to the boss. Usually you are expected to bring exposed debuff (30% more dmg)! In exchange 1 dd brings the 30% less dmg debuff. Chaos is the only reasonable source for the exposed debuff and usually you dont see any melee’s in NM.
1. Escalation also offer’s a good aggro generation, aoe aggro, 7,5% less dmg and minor evade chance.
2. Cornerstone is brandish. Use it as often as possible.
3. Crimson Theatre is a filler, usually this is the spot where you fit in abilities you need for a boss. Taunt, Crimson for aoe (use shadowplay instead of brandish support), 3. CD
4. I really like Pulling the Strings because it has some range and gives you a decent hit buff, but of course you could use Karma or Consequence instead for more defense)
1. Use escalation to build 10 stacks exposed
2. use matador for 5 stacks defense
3. Brandish on CD or on a strong attack from the boss (depends on the fight)
4. Crimson Theatre for additional AOE aggro
5. Illusion and Stoicism as CD’s
6. Pulling string for hit cd and to have a medium range attack.
3. phys / magic protection