TSW Guide Unleashed
Carter Unleashed, Patch 1.1 hits the Secret World
With the 1.1 patch now available for live play, Ryahl and I have put together our TSW Guide Unleashed! This is a list of what to expect, as well as some advice and quest help links.
You can view the patch notes for Patch 1.1 here
TSW Guide Unleashed list
Carter Unleashed – Pre-requisite: must have completed “the Rec Center can not hold” – Quest Giver – Carter, Innsmouth Academy
- Crime and Punishment - Quest giver, Sam Krieg (upstairs in lighthouse, use elevator)
- Hell and Bach – Quest giver – Daniel Bach, Overlook Hotel
- Funeral Crasher – Quest Starter – Eleanor Franklin
- The 3rd Age – Quest Starter – Nefertari
- Red Handed – Quest Starter – Doctor Varias
- The Pick-Up – Pre-requisite: must have completed “Rolls Downhill” – Quest starter – Che Guavera
Other then Carter Unleashed, which is an action mission, the next 5 quests in the list are Investigation quests, and therefore have a number of fairly complex (ie, not overly intuitive) steps. The final one, the Pickup, is a stealth/Infiltration mission revealing a bit more detail about the mysterious Cassie King. If you get stuck on any step of these quests, full write-ups for each new quest is available at each links above. In addition to using “spoiler safe text” (ie, you can not accidentally spoil something you are not wanting to spoil), TSWGuides takes an extra step by detailing to you not only the answer, how we got it, but we also explain how it fits into the story (if needed).
In addition to the new quests, players will find a new trading exchange available in the major cities. There are also two new nightmare dungeons, the Ankh and Hell Fallen.